Last year saw the NHS open 3,466 additional beds every day! This year is unlikely to be any different.
Winter bed pressures put extra strain on already busy hospitals and sometimes you may find that you are short of furniture in certain areas.
This is why in 2015 we introduced our five-day delivery service.
Whether there is a new ward or department opening, a CQC inspection looming or the extra bed pressures are taking their toll, from point of order we can have the furniture with you in only five working days with our express delivery range.
5 Reasons to check out our 5-day delivery range
1. Fully stocked. All of the items in our five-day range are stocked in our warehouse. This allows us to pick the products and dispatch them with maximum efficiency.
2. We have the essentials. Whether you need IV poles, bedside cabinets or hospital trolleys to patient and staff seating, our five-day range will have a solution for you.
3. Help when you need it. If you have a CQC inspection looming, or find that winter bed pressures are taking their toll and you need extra furniture, from point of order we can have it with you in five working days.
4. You won't get it faster anywhere else. Our five-day range is unrivaled in delivery times in our industry.
5. Money off! We are offering money off until 31st December. Simply visit our website,fill in your details and a voucher will arrive in your inbox. Simple!
Not sure? Speak to our expert team now via the live chat icon on this page!
View the full range here.